National Personality Disorder
A number of agencies apart from the statutory mental health services were involved in developing the proposals, including:
· Broadmoor Special Hospital (for collaboration on training) - click here for link
· Connection The Floating Support Team (Oxon and Bucks; for joint clinical working and training) - click here for link
· Elmore Team (for socially excluded in Oxford; for joint clinical working and training) - click here for link
· Grendon Underwood prison (pioneering therapeutic prison near Aylesbury, for staff exchanges and training) - click here for link
· Milton Keynes PCT (for collaboration on training) - click here for link
· Oxfordshire Social Services Department (for specific project on therapeutic assessment of parents on the at-risk register) - click here for link
· Oxfordshire Mind (for joint clinical work and training) - click here for link
· REAP Resettlement agency (Berkshire; for liaison and training) - click here for link
One of the project objectives is to establish collaborative links with other local and regional organisations working with this group of people. If you are interested in this, please contact Clare Stafford, our project manager:
0791 713 2609
The strategic direction for the whole project is overseen by the “Thames Valley Strategy Forum”, whose membership includes NIMHE-SEDC (National Institute for Mental Health - South East Development Centre) representation, ex-service users, statutory and non-statutory providers, PCT commissioners and the Strategic Health Authority.
The “umbrella” structures involve resources for organising several coordinating functions across the three counties. This includes training, evaluation, staff support, research, dissemination and liaison with other organisations. See the relevant webpages.
service - training - STARS - research - partners - plans - query - home